Account Executive - Florida
Careers at MicroAge
Think you have what it takes to be a MicroAge Account Executive?
We’re looking for the best and the brightest IT professionals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where serving clients is priority one. At MicroAge, our account executives are solutions experts and that means you take care of your clients’ IT needs from start to finish. Plus, you build great relationships along the way. If you’re new to the business, then get a few years under your belt before you talk with us. But if you are a proven IT pro who is detail-oriented with a track record of success and the experience to match, then we need to talk. We offer a superior compensation plan for successful performance.
Perks of being a Remote MicroAge Account Executive
- Able to Work From Home
- Opportunity to earn 50% of the profit generated from your sales
- Uncapped commission plan! The sky is the limit!
- Hybrid inside/outside sales role
- No limits! Able to build your own book of business from ANY territory, ANY vendor, and ANY industry (specialize or generalize your client base, it’s up to you!) – If you can source it, you can sell it!
- Flat organization designed to get things done
- Access to experts, coaches, and mentors that enable you to succeed
- Internal training and tools to keep you at the cutting edge of the technology industry
What your day looks like
What experience you need to be successful
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Prospect new clients through outbound calling, face-to-face as needed
- Evaluate and sell a variety of solutions to solve your client’s technology issues
- Manage your client accounts from beginning to end
- Build relationships with manufacturing and distribution partners
- Complete training and certifications to continuously build technical knowledge
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the sales process and programs utilized by suppliers
- 3+ years selling IT hardware & software products and solutions to mid-market and enterprise clients required
- Proven track record in successfully prospecting and maintaining client relationships
- Confident in your ability to build your own book of business from the ground up required. Cold calling experience is a PLUS
- Cross-market industry knowledge highly preferred (Hewlett Packard Enterprises, HP Inc., Dell EMC, VMware, Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed
- $100K+ income potential
- Comprehensive health, dental and 401K plans
- Client travel expenses reimbursed
- Work/life balance encouraged
- Top 10 'Best Places to Work' for the past 4 years! – Phoenix Business Journal
Talk to an Expert
Contact MicroAge today to learn more about a career at MicroAge!