Business Development Representative (Temp-to-Hire) - Tempe
Careers at MicroAge
If you have an outgoing personality and like to talk to people, then MicroAge is right for you! We are looking for a team player who has a positive attitude and will take pride in representing our company while providing the ultimate client experience! In this BDR role you would be setting appointments and growing the business!
BE REWARDED FOR YOUR EFFORTS! You will receive hourly pay, PLUS an opportunity to earn a bonus when an Account Executive attends the appointment you set!!
This position is temporary with an opportunity for hire.
- Manage inbound/outbound calls and emails to schedule appointments for our Account Executives
- Proactively cold call businesses and clients to set up appointments for our sales team
- Actively listen to the Account Executive on the sales call that you scheduled
- Send calendar invitations for the appointment and note the reason/topic for the meeting
- Document each interaction and update customer records in Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Other duties as permitted
- 1+ years of outstanding customer service, organization, and follow through are required, experience with call center or contact center environment is preferred
- Unafraid of picking up a call and dialing non-stop
- High accuracy of data entry, organizational skills, and ability to multitask while on call
- Comfortable with having a conversation with all levels of management over phone and email
- Previous experience with sales, using a commercial phone, and Microsoft Office Excel, Outlook, and Word is preferred
Talk to an Expert
Contact MicroAge today to learn more about a career at MicroAge!