Reclaim Your Network
Barracuda Networks Inc. offers industry leading products for three distinct markets. As the worldwide leader in content security appliances, Barracuda Networks offers products that protect organizations from threats over email, Web, and IM. With a strong security heritage, Barracuda Networks offers networking products that improve application delivery and network access with SSL VPN, Internet link load balancing, and server load balancing product lines. Finally, Barracuda Networks offers world-class solutions for backup and data protection that include message archiving, backup software and appliances, and offsite backup services.
The Barracuda Networks Difference
Since its inception, Barracuda Networks continues to gain wide acclaim from customers, media and analysts by offering exceptional customer service, top-notch products and engaging partner programs. Companies and organizations of all sizes rely on Barracuda Networks solutions for five key reasons:
As one of the largest software companies in the world, Adobe, headquartered in San Jose, California, achieved revenue of more than US $4 billion in 2013.
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes: With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required: All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be “experts” in a particular solution.
- No support phone trees: Specially trained Barracuda Networks support technicians are available 24×7 to answer customer calls and provide superior support.
- Automatic product updates: Barracuda Central is the 24×7 operations center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analyzed and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees: There are no per user, per server, per port or per feature licensing fees associated with any Barracuda Networks appliance, making them the most affordable integrated solutions available.
Barracuda + MicroAge Solutions
Find your solution!
Contact MicroAge today to find the right Barracuda solution.