Touch Technologies and Products
Elographics was founded in 1971 and invented touchscreen overlay technology. Acquired by Tyco Electronics Corporation in 1999, Elo TouchSystems is a trademark of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies and managed within Touch Solutions business unit.
Elo Developed many Proprietary Designs for Touch Technologies and Products
- Kiosks: point of information, self-service, transaction
- Point-of-sale: restaurant, retail, lodging, self-service systems
- Industrial: process & machine control, test & measurement, security & alarm
- Gaming/entertainment: casino, lottery, bingo, amusement
- Medical/healthcare: equipment, hospital/doctor office system, patient care
- Financial: banking, office automation, point of information
- Transportation: ticket machines, in-vehicle
Elo + MicroAge Solutions
Find your solution!
Contact MicroAge today to find the right Elo solution.