Flash-Optimized Performance That Can Lower TCO by Up to 50%
Traditional storage solutions often require investing in devices that you don’t need...until you need them. It’s like buying a skyscraper and hoping your business will grow into it someday.
With VMware Virtual SAN™, you get all the benefits of shared storage while leveraging your x86 hardware. Choose the type of disks you want in your shared storage pool to get the performance you need from IOPS-intensive workloads, such as VDI and other business-critical initiatives. Plus, you can lower TCO by up to 50% while growing modularly and incrementally.
- Two-click deployment via vSphere Web Client
- Up to 10x greater storage utilization via data reduction technologies
- Superior performance for as low as half the price of competitive hybrid HCI systems
- Maximum data protection and availability
- Easy single pane of glass management for storage, compute and networking
Virtual SAN delivers maximum storage efficiency and availability with all-flash performance via an integrated single pane of glass management.
- Delivers as much as 100,000 IOPS per all-flash node
- Non-disruptive scale-out or scale-up expansion
- Built-in and tunable failure tolerance settings for 99.999% uptime and more
- VM-centric policy-based automation and management
MicroAge + VMware: Helping You Grow Up...or Out
MicroAge can help you simplify your storage environment while reducing TCO and delivering all-flash performance. Not only are we a VMware Premier Partner, our sales and technical consultants total more than 200 VMware certifications alone and average 13 years of experience each. That makes us uniquely qualified to meet your storage requirements with the right solution.
To meet your unique needs, MicroAge solution consultants are empowered to go the extra mile giving you agility not found with larger resellers. In fact, our solution consultants often follow customers as they transition to new jobs, making them highly portable!
Avoid vendor lock-in and scale storage modularly with VSAN
Estimate Your TCO with the Virtual SAN TCO Calculator!
Find out your TCO here. Simply input the requirements for your environment and virtual machines, and then configure your ready nodes to get an estimate of your total cost of ownership.
Talk to an Expert
Contact us to see how to get the performance you need from IOPS-intensive workloads, while scaling modularly and incrementally.