Lenovo Business Development Manager—Arizona
Lenovo Business Development Manager—Tempe, AZ
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Grow sales and service revenues
- Serve as a subject matter expert to close business
- Create sales playbooks
- Develop opportunity pipeline reporting
- Engage account executives on opportunities and support sales motion.
- Participate in sales calls in the field with account executives
Evangelize Lenovo to account executives, clients and prospects
- Earn sales and technical certifications to support accreditations
- Provide training to account executives
Formalize reporting and tracking for focus partners
- Identify and track metrics that facilitate growth
- Build and maintain historical reports
Develop and execute go-to-market plan for Lenovo
- Serve as a subject matter expert to close
- Develop and outline repeatable solution sets
- Develop partnerships for professional services
Supplier relations liaison for Lenovo and Distribution partners
- Develop relationships with end user territory representatives
- Support joint business plans development with select partners
- Partner program and opportunity analysis
- Rebate program management
- Representation at key partner conferences
- 5+ years’ experience in the End Point device space with 3+ years of direct sales experience required
- Comfortable in technical environment and ability to gain product expertise preferred
- A proven strategic products sales background with a thorough knowledge of End Point devices, Data Center devices and products for complex customer solutions is required
- Strong analytical, reasoning, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with executives, customers, vendors and department staff.
- Able to work independently or in a group environment.
- Up to 10% travel
MicroAge Benefits ... to name a few
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and 401K plans
- Frequent performance recognition awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Company-paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Long-Term Care
- Voted a 'Best Place to Work' for 6 years! —Phoenix Business Journal
Talk to an Expert
Contact MicroAge today to learn more about a career at MicroAge!